Friday, September 18, 2015

ITALIA

(The Biggest Plane I've Ever Been On - DOUBLE DECKER)

When you are thinking about doing a travel item on your bucket list, rarely do the thoughts of the 'actual' travel go through your brain. For instance, I am constantly guilty of looking at those cheaper deals on travel sites with 24+ hour itineraries and thinking, 'yeah, I can do that." Well, I'm so glad I at least got to mix it up.  After my 3rd terminal & connection, I was very happy to be on the train


(The Swiss Country)


                                           


 The beautiful countryside begins to change with the introduction of Italian Cypress trees as the border patrol comes through my train cabin :).  Seriously, there is no problem with me.....


 Finally, I am at the Turin Airport to pick up a rental car via the bus. I feel lucky to be alive and yet, not sure how to fit my big, robust, beautifully sloped body inside this peanut.....


And now for the test......




POSTSCRIPT: Obviously, based on the fact that I've lived to post these messages, I am alive.  I would like to underscore that I did not cause, nor was I, involved in a single accident, aka incidente automobilistico.  Further, I only stalled the car out 4 times, but got lost 3 times.  The drive that should have been 1 hr, 15 min, lasted 2.5 hours. I fell asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment