Sunday, September 27, 2015

More Coming

My apologies for my tardiness in writing the past couple days.  I have logged a lot of miles on the road in a car and when I hit Rome, I just wanted to go out and explore.  It's been great!  But, I promise, I am working on a large feature.  The first one will be on Beppino Occelli, a dairy in the Piedmonte Region that has an amazing aging set-up with a restaurant in a cheese village.

Anyway, while I listen to the bells of St. Peter's Basilica out my window, check out these photos, while I continue to write.

My new favorite drink.

A 'not-so' legal picture of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel

Typical street in Central Rome at 10 p.m.

My defeat of the rest of the Gladiators in Rome.

Porchetta with Dijon

Over dramatic reaction at Eataly's Rome location

No comments:

Post a Comment